Please copy and paste this page into a word-processing document and print it out.
Complete and return it to;
c/o New Medicine Group
144 Harley St
London W1G 7LE
Email address ________________________________________
Land line ___________________________ Mobile __________________________
Postal address _________________________________________________________
I would like to: [ ] apply for membership [ ] renew my membership (please tick one)
for the period 1 Jan 20___ to 31 Dec 20___ or part thereof.
Please tick one of the following options:
[ ] Full £100 [ ] Scientific £100 [ ] Associate £80
[ ] Overseas full £80 [ ] Retired full (no voting rights) £80 [ ] Student £55
1. A reduced fee may be approved in cases of financial hardship – please enquire with the BSEM office
2. A 20% surcharge is payable (by order of the Treasurer) by members who do not supply their email addresses, to cover postage and administration.
3. New members please enclose a copy of your professional certificate/qualification in support of your choice of membership category.
[ ] I enclose a cheque for £_____.___ made out to BSEM
[ ] I have made a telephone credit-card payment to the BSEM via The Diagnostic Clinic on 0207 009 4650 (please note that a 2.5% administration charge will be levied)
Description of membership types:
- Full membership is open to registered medical, dental and veterinary practitioners. Full members have voting rights in the general meetings and elections of the BSEM.
- Scientific membership is open to non-medically qualified scientists who have made a contribution to the fields covered by the BSEM. Scientific members have voting rights in the general meetings and elections of the BSEM.
- Associate membership is open to non-medically qualified complementary practitioners (such as nutritionists and
- osteopaths) and to patients, carers and knowledgeable members of the general public who wish to support the work of the BSEM.
- Overseas full membership is open to registered medical, dental and veterinary practitioners outside the UK.
- Retired full membership is available on request only, and on the relinquishing of voting rights – please enquire with the BSEM office.
- Student membership is open to medical and non-medical students.